Waiting for a sign to get started on your career change? You’re in luck because this is it. If you caught our social media presence on Black Friday, you may have noticed a glitch. Thanks to that glitch, we’re excited to offer $1,000 off an immersive program* for residents in the United States and Canada.
It can be tempting to wait until the new year to start thinking about actioning on a career change, but there’s no time like the present to get started on the next chapter of your career.
Take Advantage of Our Cyber Week Discount by:
- Finding your immersive course
- Starting your application
- Jumping on a call with our admissions team to discuss between November 28th and December 5th, 2022
- Don’t forget to mention code: Cyber-Week-2022 to activate your discount
- Enrolling and starting your course by February 28th, 2023
Don’t forget to check out our other financing options to ensure the Cyber Week discount is the best one for you. We look forward to helping you through the next phase of your career.
Terms and conditions
- Students must be 18 years or older.
- Discount eligible for legal residents of the United States and Canada.
- New York residents and students attending classes at General Assembly’s New York City campus are not eligible for this discount.
- Discount is applicable only for full-time immersive products. Part-time workshops, on demand learning, or paid workshops are not eligible for the discount.
- The discount can only be used on one immersive course.
- The discount is not available for those already enrolled in an immersive course, and cannot be applied retroactively.
- Prospective students must complete their application and book their interview by December 5th, 2022 to be eligible for the discount.
- Prospective students must start their immersive course by February 28th, 2023.
- Discount may not be applied to the non-refundable registration fee.