Between consumers’ accelerated adoption of digital behaviors and a permanently changed working culture, the inevitable digital transformation of every industry took leaps forward in the last two years. Business leaders across the board are trying to get ahead of the transformation imperative that digitization requires and the economic pressure it adds to their businesses.
In our highly-connected reality, digital skills are not only pervasive, they are necessary — regardless of discipline. Gone are the days of “technical” and “nontechnical” roles. Instead, skills and capabilities that previously were isolated to technologists, creatives, and managers have made their way into job descriptions across disciplines:
- 83% of all retail postings mention at least one digital skill.
- Data-related skills dominate operations roles, appearing in 46% of all postings.
- All postings for marketing jobs mention at least one digital skill.
As existing jobs become increasingly hybrid, business leaders struggle to enable teams to mix human and technical skills to keep up with this evolution. This is most intimidating at the start of the transformation journey, with the scale of change looming across all levels and disciplines. The possibilities for where you can go are endless. It doesn’t help that 75% of digital transformations fail to generate returns that exceed the original investment, adding pressure to the challenge of prioritizing a phased rollout and setting challenging but realistic goals.
We have experience working with businesses that are early on in their transformation journey. That’s why we’re excited to launch our latest eBook: “The Early Transformer’s Guide To Building Digital-First Talent.” Keep reading to learn more.
What the eBook Covers:
There are four steps that organizations must take to meet the challenge of talent transformation. These steps include:
- Create digital mindsets across the company. This includes understanding digital trends, growing digital mastery, and building a product-driven organization.
- Upgrade data literacy to reflect modern technical skills in working with data.
- Identify what modern marketing looks like and adapt to the behaviors and expectations of the digital-first customer.
- Accelerate technical hiring by upskilling and reskilling current employees and new hires.
This guide unpacks each of these four steps, providing actionable and practical recommendations that organizations can put into practice to help set their businesses on the path to sustainable digitization and success.
Download the eBook to:
- Dive deep into the four crucial steps your organization must take to meet the challenge of transformation.
- Get a talent transformation checklist to give leaders a starting point.
- Read transformation success stories from leaders like you.
Click here to download “The Early Transformer’s Guide To Building Digital-First Talent.”
Want to learn more about how we can help you meet your talent transformation goals today? Get in touch.