You appear to be an empathetic visual thinker that’s attuned to aesthetic details and how they’re perceived. You care deeply about others, and can conduct interviews and research needed to understand and offer clear solutions to usability problems. You may be well-suited to help create delightful, useful experiences and compelling designs.
Relevant job titles
User Experience Designer
User Interface Designer
Business Intelligence Analyst
YOUR IDEAL COLLABORATORS
Your ideal collaborators may include like-minded visual communicators, as well as content strategists, marketers, data analysts, and developers. These above-mentioned roles will allow you to collaborate with an assortment of teams — marketing, finance, sales, product, and design — while utilizing an array of crossover skill sets.
CURIOUS TO EXPLORE?
Here are some great starting places to inspire you:
- Check out our popular free intro classes in UX design, product management, or data analytics.
- Discover 7 roles you could get with UX design skills.
- Watch some of our best instructors explain why having UX skills can boost your career.
- Learn about 5 things great product managers do every day.
- See why data skills are great for non-math backgrounds.