1133 15th Street NW, 8th Floor
Washington D.C. 20005
Follow this class to get an email the next time it’s scheduled.
Sign-up not required
Are you struggling to figure out how to use Facebook for your business? With over one billion users, Facebook can be an extremely effective tool for converting a sale or to gaining a new sales lead. However, the tasks for content creation, community management, user acquisition, and managing advertisements can be time consuming and frustrating. In this session, we will equip you with the information you need to determine if Facebook is a worthwhile tool for meeting your overall marketing and business goals.
• An understanding of how Facebook has changed cultural, social, and business behavior and what it means for you
• Key Facebook marketing strategies that are being used locally/globally
• Details instructions on how to set up a Facebook page so it dominates Facebook and Google search results
• How to create engaging content and manage your community
• How to set up Facebook ads
Enter your email to start following
You’re following Introduction to Facebook Marketing.
Start following any program. No need to enter your email again.