Google Analytics Bootcamp | Online | June 23
About This Workshop
This workshop is scheduled for Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST), which may appear to be an unusual time in your local timezone. Please check the workshop time and timezone carefully to make sure you have the correct timing.
Use the code: bootcamp50 to receive 50% off at checkout.
Learn how to use your Google Analytics to get real insights into your website’s visitors, their behaviour and any patterns and trends. You will learn the lean smart way to gain customer insights and then turn these into actions that will drive your business forward.
This workshop is highly interactive with group activities and discussions throughout. To participate you will need to:
Have your camera turned on for the entire session
Have an accessible microphone
Be in a quiet, well-lit space with minimal distractions
Strong internet connection
- In-depth understanding of how Google Analytics can improve the student’s web business.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of how web analytics relates to business KPIs.
- Learn how lean analytics applies to web analytics through smarter reporting.
- Learn how to use the analytics tools for faster actionable insights.
- Learn how to tag marketing campaigns so they can be tracked in Google Analytics.
- Learn how Google Analytics Remarketing Lists can power your online advertising.
In preparation, please download Zoom and Slack
- Have access to your Google / Universal Analytics
- Optional: Having access to webmaster tools and / or Google AdWords
This session is not recorded however you will receive the instructor slides following the session.
About the Instructor
Angelique Schierz-Crusius is a practical and strategic Digital Marketing with a background in big business, having worked at Samsung, Warner Music, Capcom, Red Bull. Previously Head of Digital and Audience Growth at Redbull, Angelique is now consulting for the likes of Deepend, Xpand Online & True Sydney & Start Ups. Her expertise lies in successfully conceptualizing and implementing innovative marketing strategies including all media channels to drive market impact and expansion.
Community Code of Conduct
Your registration for or attendance at any General Assembly offering indicates your agreement to abide by this Community Code of Conduct policy and its terms.