One of the great benefits of a GA student is being able to take advantage of our Student Resource Groups (SRGs). Created in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, these groups are designed to unite and engage students with similar interests, cultural backgrounds, and life experiences. No matter where you’re learning from, here are the groups you could be a part of as a GA student:
- LGBTQQIA+: A space to unite members of the LGBTQQIA+ community and Allies.
- EPIC (Empowered People and Inclusive Cultures): Celebrating dimensions of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, & ideologies.
- Women in Tech: An inclusive culture that values the intersectionality, perspectives, and talents of women and their allies.
- Parents/Guardians: A space for guardians, such as experienced, new, or expecting parents, or those caring for elderly, sick, or disabled relatives.
- Neurodiversity in Tech: Championing neurodiversity at GA and creating an inclusive community for minds of all kinds.
- Black in Tech: A group to unite and support Black members of the GA student community.
- Immigrants Plus: For anyone who identifies as an immigrant, international student, refugee, newcomer, or an ally who is interested in supporting these groups.
- Pets: A student resource group uniting all pet lovers, whether furry, feathered, scaled, or imaginary — all are welcome.
- Gaming: A gathering space for fans of console, table top, RPG, MMORPG, classic, mobile, and all other types of games.