Data science is “one of the hottest and best-paid professions in the U.S.” More than ever, companies need analytical minds who can compile data, analyze it, and drive everything from marketing forecasts to product launches with compelling predictions. Their work drives the core strategies of modern business — so much so that, by 2018, data-related job openings will total 1.5 million. That’s why we’ve worked hard to develop classes, workshops, and courses to confront the data science skills gap. The latest addition to our proud family of data education is the new Data Science Immersive program.
Launching for the first time in San Francisco and Washington, D.C. on April 11, this full-time Immersive program will equip you with the tools and techniques you need to become a data pro in just 12 weeks.
Led by a team of industry experts, you’ll work through a curriculum designed to:
- Tackle real-world projects spanning finance, marketing, and public policy, and visit top companies in the field;
- Gather and organize data using SQL, Unix, and Git, then analyze it with Python;
- Build and implement predictive models and algorithms using machine learning principles;
- Create data visualizations to clearly communicate your results with key stakeholders;
- Gain access to career coaching, job-readiness training, and networking opportunities before and after graduation.