Simon has 20 years’ experience as a web content specialist including:
- eight years with e-commerce trailblazers, travel.com.au and lastminute.com, where his weekly email newsletters were read by over half a million subscribers.
- 12 years running his own web copywriting, training and consulting business, Get There.
He has produced digital content for, trained staff at, and consulted to hundreds of organisations including:
- start-ups and SMEs
- big brands such as Microsoft, PayPal, Johnson & Johnson, Canva, Cochlear, Telstra, Greater Union, ING, Jaguar and VW
- clients of advertising, digital and SEO agencies
- government departments and NPO's.
One day Simon plans to tap away at his keyboard from a swinging hammock strung between palm trees on the sugar white sands of Tulum, Mexico.
Until then, you can find him at this General Assembly course relishing the opportunity to help you make your own "swinging hammock" dream a reality.
Psychology & Copywriting: Web content that converts
Peek inside the human brain to see what people think and feel when they’re engaging with web content and learn how your copy can persuade them.
Online Storytelling for Non-Profits and Social Enterprise
Learn how to build engagement for social causes with storytelling that connects, inspires and activates your online audience in this 2 hour workshop.