Douglas Johnson Photo

Teach at GA

Join our talented instructor team dedicated to transforming thinkers into creators.

Find Out More

Douglas Johnson

Founder, Crusoe

Chicago

Douglas Johnson is the founder of Romeo3, the builders of Crusoe. We remember only about 10% of what we read; we built Crusoe so that you could recall the other 90%, so that you can see the exact information you want at the moment you need to see it.

Previously (1):

Evernote Presents: Productivity at Work and on the Go

Evernote Presents: Productivity at Work and on the Go

Join Evernote and General Assembly for a discussion around tools, tricks and hacks for staying productive, both on your own and with your team.

Teach at GA

Join our talented instructor team dedicated to transforming thinkers into creators.

Find Out More