A passionate Human Centred Design practitioner with skills in people leadership, facilitation, project management and service design.
Whilst completing her Executive MBA a number of years ago Bonnie was introduced to design thinking and service design. With an already present customer centric approach and a natural desire to work out how an experience might be improved she came to the life changing realisation – that this could be a full time job!
As a Practice Manager for the Human Centred Design team at NAB she utilises her leadership capability and design experience - working closely with Principal Designers and other Labs Leaders - to ensure effective and appropriate resourcing of projects, and experiments with outcomes best for business and the individual.
Day to day Bonnie is responsible for providing strategic and practical people leadership to her direct reports along with:
· Coaching, monitoring and supervision to ensure team members have the skills and knowledge to perform their role and be effective and develop personally and professionally
· Demonstrating ongoing commitment to continuous improvement of processes to optimise team performance whilst ensuring an integrated outcome within and across functions
· Communication. Sharing the vision and strategic direction with colleagues. Communicating results and obtaining input and feedback
· Excellence in People Leadership, breeding resilience, optimism, courage, empathy and curiosity
· Motivating and Leading Change, Contributing to the transformation of the banks customer-centric culture and performance
· Provide leadership in Labs around Vision & Strategy, role modelling desired behaviours.
Pause Fest + General Assembly Masterclass: Discover Service Design
Service Design is a human-centred approach that focuses on customer experience and the quality of service encounter as the key value for success.
Inside the Minds of Brilliant UX Designers
An exclusive monthly speaker series that offers a glimpse inside the creative process of local design experts.