Follow this class to get an email the next time it’s scheduled.
Sign-up not required
Highly interactive user interfaces are the fundamental building blocks of modern web apps. To be able to create and manage fast complex apps, Facebook created the React library/framework.
Whether you're a front-end, back-end or full-stack web developer, you'll need to know React to create modern interactive/reactive SPA (single page apps) quickly.
This one day workshop is the quickest way to get started building single page apps with React. You will dive head first into the new ES6 and JSX syntax and skill up with live coding exercises by creating your own React components. By the end of the day you'll walk away with a good grasp of the fundamentals for creating React apps with a complete CRUD SPA (single page app) plus a handful of small apps that you can call your own.
• The advantages of using React in your front-end applications and how it is different to other frameworks
• Creating React components
• Combining and communicating between components
• Rendering components
• JSX and ES6 (the parts that we'll need) syntax
• Guided and individual practice exercises
• Bring a computer with a text editor (we'll be using VS Code) and the Chrome browser
• Bring your lunch and snacks so you don't get hangry
Enter your email to start following
You’re following React Fundamentals: One Day Bootcamp.
Start following any program. No need to enter your email again.