509 7th Street NW, 3rd Floor
Washington D.C. 20004
Follow this event to get an email the next time it’s scheduled.
Sign-up not required
MapD's open source GPU database and Immerse visualization platform leverages the massive parallelism and memory bandwidth of multiple GPUs to execute SQL queries and render complex visualizations with billions of rows in milliseconds. Participants will get to experience firsthand the power of GPUs with instantaneous interaction.
***If you plan to follow along with a laptop, please do this before the workshop:
● Sign up for the 14 day trial at www.mapd.com/meet-cloud
In this workshop, participants will be given access to a MapD instance, and instructions on the following:
● How to install and setup the MapD platform in the cloud, or on prem.
● How to import a geospatial dataset, either one of our samples or one of your own.
● How to create dashboards with geospatial charts in MapD Immerse.
● How to create multi-layer maps, combining data from multiple sources.
● How to update dashboards and share them.
Why GPUs matter: In general, Graphical Processing Units (GPUs) make databases more than 100x faster, visual analytics tools are bringing instant business insight to the data, and ground breaking machine learning algorithms are just starting to unlock entirely new predictive modeling.
Enter your email to start following
You’re following GPU-Accelerated Visualization: Interactive Exploratory Data Analysis at Scale.
Start following any program. No need to enter your email again.