Thursday, 26 July
1218 Third Avenue, 3rd Floor
Seattle WA 98101
Follow this workshop to get an email the next time it’s scheduled.
Sign-up not required
Does it ever feel like every product management job is different? That’s because they are. And it makes hiring product managers, interviewing for product management roles or trying to get into product management a big headache.
In this two-hour workshop, by Product Manager Instructor - Terri Eccles, learn how companies all across Seattle define product management roles and how it changes the core responsibilities and the hiring/skill requirements of the job.
· Product Manager vs. Product Owner vs. Product Marketing
· Strategic (what & why) vs. execution (how & when)
· Design vs. data vs. technology
· Digital vs. SAAS vs. physical
· Roadmaps vs. backlogs
· Agile vs. waterfall
· B2C vs. B2B
Who should attend this Workshop:
· Hiring managers who want to understand the range of Product Manager candidates
· Existing Product Managers who are job hunting and want to understand the transferability of skills
· Anyone who wants to get into Product Management and wants to better understand what is required
Enter your email to start following
You’re following Decoding Product Management.
Start following any program. No need to enter your email again.