You appear to be a strategic thinker with a knack for balancing vision, intuition, adaptability, and logic to achieve aspirational goals. You’re energized by people and care about what’s best for your teams, users, and ultimately, the big picture strategy. You might find it rewarding to work with cross-functional stakeholders and data to guide campaigns and product launches toward long-term success.
Relevant job titles
Product Marketing Manager
Marketing Operations Manager
Business Intelligence Analyst
Technical Project Manager
YOUR IDEAL COLLABORATORS
Your ideal collaborators may include like-minded strategists with interests that span business, design, and tech, as well as strong verbal communicators and visual problem solvers. These above-mentioned roles allow you to collaborate with an assortment of teams — marketing, finance, sales, product, and design — while utilizing an array of crossover skill sets.
CURIOUS TO EXPLORE?
Here are some great starting places to inspire you:
- Check out our popular free intro classes in marketing, product management, or data analytics.
- Learn how to break into a digital marketing career.
- Read how one GA digital marketing grad went from intern to marketing director.
- See why data skills are great for non-math backgrounds.
- Learn about 5 things great product managers do every day.