Zhen-Jock Lau is a programmer with experience in a wide array of industries including:
- Research in 3D visualization over distributed networks
- Multi-platform 3D visualization tools for the finance industry
- Enterprise client / server software ( C# / Java / J2EE )
- Various tools required for the asset pipeline in AAA games
- Physics, ragdolls, animations and various gameplay systems for AAA games.
His specialties include: C, C++, Java, C#, windowing / UI frameworks ( WPF / WTL, WinForms / Swing / QT ), .NET Framework, REST / JSON based web services.
AIE + GA Present: Understanding Game Design, Programming & Culture
Gaming has changed. General Assembly have teamed up with the Academy of Interactive Entertainment to present a panel discussion on game design, programming and culture.