Content Marketing Bootcamp: Putting Your Content Through Its Paces | San Antonio

About this workshop

Did you know that 63% of businesses not have a documented content strategy? (Marketing Profs and the CMI). You of course want to be in the remaining 37% excelling at this wizardry that is content marketing - which is why you’re here!

If you’re new to content marketing this workshop will help you make a splash with practical takeaways on the day.

This workshop covers the content fundamentals we offer in the 3 hour Content Marketing Workshop with bonus deep dives into writing a content strategy and Google Analytics topics.

Takeaways

  • Content fundamentals: what good content looks like for your customer base and managing content marketing campaigns and social communities
  • Social media advertising: what to spend and tips to make the most of your budget!
  • Writing your content marketing plan
  • Measuring effectiveness of your content strategy: using Google Analytics and other tools

Prereqs & Preparation

  • Bring an inquisitive mind and a laptop or something to take notes on.
  • Complimentary tea & coffee are provided. We recommend bringing a packed lunch, or there is a Pret downstairs, a Tesco around the corner and Spitalfields Market a 5min walk away from GA London's campus

This workshop covers the content fundamentals we offer in the 3 hour Content Marketing Workshop with bonus deep dives into writing a content strategy and Google Analytics topics.

Let’s Keep You Updated

Enter your email to start following

I have read and acknowledge General Assembly's Privacy Policy and Terms of Service. SMS message and data rates may apply.