Follow this event to get an email the next time it’s scheduled.
Sign-up not required
“Marketing is no longer about the stuff you make, but the stories you tell.” - Seth Godin
To love your brand, customers need to know not just what you do but why you do it. The most effective brands are those that transform their audience into long-term brand ambassadors, through brand narratives, values and strategies that resonate with their audience. Today, every brand needs to know how to tap the power of storytelling to reach their ideal customers, employees, and investors.
In this free event, you’ll learn how to bring your brand story to life in order to connect with your audience and get them to believe in your story. Whether you're starting a new brand or refreshing an existing one, you'll walk away with all the tools to breathe life into your brand story.
• Understand why storytelling is so critical to modern-day businesses and organizations
• Learn how to craft an authentic brand story that inspires long-term customer loyalty
• Learn actionable frameworks to help you break down and build your brand story, including the 4Ps of branding, the 3Cs of brand storytelling, and 5 elements of storycrafting
• Borrow tried-and-true techniques from narrative fiction and classic story structure to power your brand marketing
• Deconstruct real examples of transformative brand storytelling
• Create a concise and convincing elevator pitch for your brand story
• Break down excellent examples of ‘About Us’ pages so you can improve your own story
The panel will discuss:
Enter your email to start following
You’re following Brand Strategy First-Aid: Taking your Story from Killer to Winner.
Start following any program. No need to enter your email again.