Art Director, NPR
I believe that powerful organizations/brands are built by strong teams that collaborate and push for great creative. I work my 200%, love my career, and am proud of my work. I am an award winning art director with 9 years working in in-house, agency and freelance environments and my goal is to continue to produce exceptional work that helps clients achieve their goals.
• Effectively execute and oversee projects from big idea/concept to creation
• Strong visual impact, composition skills, passion for typography, photo retouch and ability to illustrate
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, basic knowledge of HTML 5 + CSS 3
• Bilingual Spanish/English and fluent in Brazilian Portuguese
• Clear understanding of client needs, participate in client presentations
• Management experience includes supervising design staff and outside vendors
• Experience in developing campaigns for US Hispanics and international markets
Print to Web Design Brunch
Learn how to translate your skills in print design to break into web / digital industries.