Jonathan Durkee's journey started hawking newspapers at the age of 12 and writing to his favorite athletes, which morphed into running a movie theater by age 17 while running a tutoring business on the side. By 20, he was crunching numbers at Johnson & Johnson. Ever since, he's been hooked on technology, digital media/analytics, and entertainment with a side of travel, obsession of math and consistently learning (regular viewer of Jeopardy).
- Getting things off-the-ground (i.e. "going from 0 to something")
- Business development in nascent markets and products
- Strategic partnerships
- Team building and culture
- Analytics & data modeling (Excel, SQL, Visualization, etc.)
- Product and technology development
- Knowledge of digital marketing and growth
- Innovative problem solving
This 10-week course will teach you how to use large datasets to make critical decisions.