Learn the essential skills to make data-driven decisions.
The best resource for a comprehensive foundation in data analysis.
Acquire the context, practical know-how, and practice you need to confidently analyze data with the program global leaders rely on. Cover fundamentals, including framing questions, cleaning data, visualizing data, and communicating insights.
This learning path is ideal for anyone who wants to bolster their analytical toolkit, including business analysts, marketers, product managers, entrepreneurs, and leaders building data-driven teams.
- ~15 hours of premium self-led content, including lessons, quizzes, and projects.
- 5 one-on-one sessions with an expert mentor.
- 12-month access to GA’s learning platform, available anytime across devices.
- Downloadable lesson summaries and project toolkits.
- Expert guidance through the creation of your own portfolio project.
- Skill assessment to see how you perform against industry peers.
- Letter of completion.
Dedicated Expert Support
Use one-on-one sessions with GA’s mentors to troubleshoot complex concepts, go deeper into topics of interest, and refine your portfolio project.
Dynamic Learning That Keeps You Engaged
Our unique approach keeps users on track and motivated by combining bite-sized lessons, projects, mentor sessions, and reminders. Access is available anywhere, anytime across your laptop, tablet, and smartphone.
Skills Gaps and Growth Opportunities
This program includes access to the Data Analysis Level 1 (DA1) assessment. A study guide and practice assessment are provided, along with your personal DA1 score report.
GA’s industry-benchmarked assessment helps you measure proficiency against thousands of analysts worldwide.
The Data Science Standards Board
GA works with global industry executives on the Data Science Standards Board to establish standards for excellence and build the next generation of leaders. Read more here.
Inside Our Industry-Backed Learning Path
- Data Analysis Framework
- Finding the right data
- Identifying and handling problematic data
- Harnessing the power of functions
- Data profiling
- Creating tables
- Charting and visualizing data
- Logical functions
- Statistical thinking and design
- Interpreting data with PivotTables
- Measuring the relationship between variables
- Telling a good story
- Designing effective visualizations
- Planning and building dashboards
- Exploring data with queries
- Refining searches
- Modifying text query results
- Null values
- JOINing tables
“This program offers a challenging mix of concepts that you can apply toward a variety of real-world business problems. The diversified instructional delivery methods, detailed problem sets, and one-on-one access to subject matter experts creates a learning environment that meets individuals’ unique learning styles and sets them up for forward success.”
Data Analysis Mentor
Access to this content and learning experience is for recreational purposes only. This offering is not regulated by the Bureau of Proprietary School Supervision. Access to this content is for avocational purposes, and no academic credit, certificate, or diploma is awarded upon completion.