Tuesday, 26 March
The Podium Building, 1 Market St (Entry via Kent Street)
Sydney NSW 2000
Follow this workshop to get an email the next time it’s scheduled.
Sign-up not required
Creating good websites is hard.
However, as a designer, marketer, project manager or business owner, knowing how to do it well can be an absolute game-changer.
Whether you’re making one for yourself, for your company or for a client, planning, designing and launching a new website can be a thoroughly interesting and highly rewarding experience. There is nothing more satisfying than having a website you made ‘go live’ and watching people from all over the world visit a tiny part of the internet that you created.
In this 90 minute class, you will be taken on a tightly compact run-through of the multiple stages of a typical website project, from the very first step to the very last drop.
We will tackle the following:
• Work shop sessions and website strategy
• Costing, scoping and project planning
• Audience groups and online business objectives
• Content hierarchy, site structure and wireframes
• Features and functionality
• UI/UX Design
• Project milestones, presentations and timelines
• Testing and launching your site
• On-going maintenance and digital marketing
• Time for questions, queries and discussion
Fast paced and packed full of solid information, clear instruction and practical advice, this is a power hour of website creation that will give you the tools you need to make your next project an online success story
This class is great for: • Designers/developers • Marketers • Comms Staff • Website Project Managers • Business Owner/Operators
Enter your email to start following
You’re following How to Run a Damn Good Website Project.
Start following any program. No need to enter your email again.