509 7th Street NW, 3rd Floor
Washington D.C. 20004
Follow this event to get an email the next time it’s scheduled.
Sign-up not required
• Gain confidence in submitting your resume to any job
• Understand who uses Applicant Tracking Systems and why
• Learn how to tailor your resume to each position
You’ve likely heard about these “resume robots” but do you know how they actually work, and how to bypass them?
We’ll do an in-depth dive into resumes...covering everything from formatting and length to keywords and skills.
How long should it be? How much experience should I put down? I’ve heard that I should tailor my resume for each job I apply to...but why?
At the end of this session, you’ll have the answers to these questions and so many more. Oh and you’ll also leave with the foundations for a new and updated resume.
• Resume in a .doc(x) format
• A job posting for a job you’d be interested in applying for
Enter your email to start following
You’re following GA x Jobscan: Resumes That Get Past Robots.
Start following any program. No need to enter your email again.