Kishan is the Chief Operating Officer of Channel IQ, the leading provider of SaaS based channel management software to brands. Prior to joining Channel IQ, he held roles as an operator and investor in growth-focused technology and healthcare companies. Kishan was an Investment Professional with Goldman Sachs Special Situations Group where he sourced, evaluated and executed private equity investments in the technology, business services, and healthcare industries, with a particular focus on Software-as-a-Service. Previously, he was CEO of Downsize Fitness, an international chain of obesity and weight management centers after he personally lost 200 pounds. He is a proud graduate of the University of Michigan and can be found in the West Loop neighborhood of Chicago.
Awards and Features:
- Fast Company: Who's Next List of CEOs to Watch, Most Innovative Companies 2015
- Crain's 20 in their 20's
- First Lady Michelle Obama's Lets Move Campaign
- Facebook Fit All Star (Top 1% of SMEs to advertise on Facebook)
- Men's Fitness: Most Important Gym in America
- Press: ABC, NBC, FOX, Forbes, Reuters, US News & World Report, NPR, TIME, Business Insider, Huffington Post, Daily Beast and others
- Chicago Leadership Alliance
- United Way Young Leaders Council Executive Committee
- United Way Nonprofit Fellowship with Office of Mayor Michael Bloomberg
Breaking Down Revenue Models
In this class, you’ll learn about various types of revenue models, how they actually work, and how to construct them using Excel.
Business Strategy: Understanding Partnerships and Alliances
In this workshop we will help you understand ideal circumstances to form a partnership and we will explore different partnership models.
Breaking Down Revenue Models Bootcamp
Develop and refine a business model, calculate and optimize unit economics, and financially gear a startup or product to success.
Accounting and Financial Modeling Bootcamp
Learn the fundamentals of accounting and financial modeling in order to make smarter business decisions.