1. No Purchase Necessary; Entry Instructions. No purchase or payment of any money is necessary to enter. A purchase will not improve the chances of winning.
To cast a vote, user must enter their email address on the dedicated landing page of their preferred participating organization by visiting http://generalassemb.ly/get/twelve-days-of-giving and selecting the appropriate partner lander. Each individual email is counted as one vote and must be entered between 9:00 am ET 12/01/2015 and 5:00 pm ET 12/31/2014. You may also submit a vote by sending a letter with your name, address and email address to: 902 Broadway, 4th floor, New York City, New York, 10010. All requested entry information must be provided. One entry per individual. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email or addresses, accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
2. Promotion Period. This promotion begins at 9:00 am ET 12/01/2014 and ends at 5:00 pm ET 12/31/2014 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the promotion. All entries must be received during the dates and times specified in the Promotion Period.
3. Eligibility. In order to be eligible to vote, participants must be (i) at least the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence.
4. Prize. One participating organization will be awarded $10,000 USD to further their organization’s mission. No substitution, assignment or transfer of the prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, who has the right to substitute a prize with another of comparable or greater value. Winning organization is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with the receipt and/or use of the prize.
5. Winner. The winning organization will be selected at the contest close and will be awarded based on highest number of entries. The chances of winning depend upon the number of entries received by each participating organization. Sponsor will notify the winning organization by email, U.S. Mail at the address associated with the winner’s entry form, and/or by other means provided within the promotion materials within approximately ten (10) days following the drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. The winning organization must then respond to Sponsor within 48 hours. Should the winning organization fail to respond to Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify that winner and award the organization in second place. The winning organization may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and a publicity release.
10. Winner’s List. Individuals may request the name of the winning organization by submitting a self-addressed stamped envelope prior to 02/01/2015 to General Assembly Promotion Winner’s List Request at 902 Broadway, 4th Floor New York, NY 10010. Vermont and Washington residents may omit postage.
11. SPONSOR. Sponsor of this promotion is General Assembly, Inc. If you no longer wish to receive information concerning Sponsor’s sweepstakes or promotions, please notify Sponsor by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.