1218 Third Avenue, 3rd Floor
Seattle WA 98101
Follow this workshop to get an email the next time it’s scheduled.
Sign-up not required
Customer-back. Check. Data-driven. Check. But what if there is something else that is needed for a great product strategy?
In this two-hour workshop, by Product Manager Instructor - Terri Eccles, learn how a clear purpose and mission at the core of your product strategy can:
· Create a differentiated and compelling brand & value proposition
· Help focus and prioritize your roadmaps and backlogs
· Motivate and inspire your team
Who should attend this Workshop:
· Product Managers who work at companies that have a purpose or mission, but you don’t feel it has anything to do with your product
· Entrepreneurs who want to create a company that cares about more than just the bottom-line
· Anybody interested in strategy or Product Management
Terri will also be teaching our new PDM one-week on-site class in August. Come meet her in person and get a glimpse of what the August class will be like.
Enter your email to start following
You’re following Strategy with Purpose: How to build better products leveraging mission & purpose.
Start following any program. No need to enter your email again.