Metrics Driven Product Management
No Upcoming Sessions
Past Locations for this Workshop
ABOUT THIS workshop
If you’re a human being, you’ve probably made difficult decisions based on little more than your own intuition and gut instinct. Luckily, there’s a better way. In this class, you’ll learn the basics of business intelligence and how it can dramatically improve your decision making when it comes to building software.
- Make decisions based on data instead of instinct.
- Find out which metrics are most important to focus on and what data should be captured.
- Learn how to get your database ready for business intelligence.
- Find out how to ask for a SQL query from your developers.
- Go beyond with business intelligence in Excel: Cohort, Funnel, and Habit Path analysis.
PREREQS & PREPARATION
Please bring a laptop with Excel. Experience with pivot tables is recommended.