Luncheon Learn: Earn Your Google Apps Black Belt
No Upcoming Sessions
Past Locations for this Class Series
ABOUT THIS class series
From Gmail to Drive, Google Apps have exploded into the workplace as well as our personal lives — and the best thing about these apps is that you can learn to master them with relatively minimal instruction. In this class series, you’ll learn some tricks of the trade and skills that will help your productivity from the office to your home.
- Leave with a clean Gmail inbox, and keep it that way
- No more stress over losing your computer or any documents stored on it (everything is stored in Google’s cloud)
- Become a trusted expert in your company, or even just with family and friends (nearly everyone’s using Google products in one way or another)
- Get tips on promoting your company or organization through Google+
- Ask for the Gooru t-shirt
- Full belly (the Gooru will bring pizza for everyone who attends)
PREREQS & PREPARATION
Students will need a laptop. A Google Apps account(sign up for free) is preferred, as the collaboration material is mostly specific to Google Apps - although users of Gmail only are welcome to attend.