509 7th Street NW, 3rd Floor
Washington D.C. 20004
Follow this workshop to get an email the next time it’s scheduled.
Sign-up not required
During this commerce-focused webinar, our Squarespace experts will guide you through the process of setting up an online store while also providing practical tips on how to keep your customers coming back to your website. Whether you’re selling physical or digital products or services, you’ll learn how to build your inventory, accept payments, fulfill orders, and track your site analytics.
PLEASE NOTE: This workshop will start 12:00PM for East Coast US students, 5:00PM for UK students, and 6:00PM Paris students.
- This workshop will be hosted online using Zoom.
- You will need access to a laptop or computer with a working webcam and microphone as well as a strong internet connection.
- Each individual course participant must have registered for a ticket.
- Course set up information will be emailed to all students signed up 24 hours before (and again an hour before) your course launches.
- If a student does not have an existing Squarespace website, students should set up a free Squarespace trial here in advance of the course.
Notice About Covid-19:
The wellbeing of our employees, students, clients, instructors, and guests is our number one priority here at General Assembly. We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation very carefully and are adjusting delivery of our programs. Due to the current health concerns, all GA courses will temporarily be held online.
Enter your email to start following
You’re following LAUNCH IT: ONLINE - Sell It: Creating a Commerce Website.
Start following any program. No need to enter your email again.