Free Intro to SEO Class Online | June 19
About This Workshop
Learn how to rank your website at the top of search engines, like Google. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is more important than ever if you’re interested in driving targeted traffic to your website. We’ll share the strategies for creating an effective SEO campaign that improves your online visibility and brings potential customers to your company website.
What will this remote learning experience be like?
- Ask questions and interact with peers and expert instructors —all in real time. Collaborate via live chatbox and Q&A.
- Complete hands-on coursework in an online classroom designed to keep you engaged and focused.
- Gain accountability and guidance from your instructor and fellow classmates to help you turn skills into career success.
NOTE: A small percentage of participants may not receive emails from us due to some domains blocking our automated emails. If you do not receive sign in instructions within 1 hour of the livestream, please email email@example.com and we'll send sign in instructions right away.
- Drivers of online traffic and the importance of SEO
- How search engines work and an introduction to SEO
- Keyword Research and Competitive Analysis
- SEO Tools
- SEO vs SEM
Chart your own career path.
- This class is taken completely online
- We will provide a link to the platform on the day of the class
- This class requires a computer and strong internet connection
About the Instructor
Ama Gordon is the CEO & Co-Founder of Global Fertility Connections Corp. Her brand marketing experience spans across consumer packaged goods, wines & spirits and women’s health products and services.
After graduating Magna Cum Laude, from Temple University she honed her marketing skills working in both the US and international markets. She later earned an MBA degree from Fordham University before pursuing a career in brand management. She believes in being intentional and strategic on the journey of professional success but mostly doing what you love!
Community Code of Conduct
Your registration for or attendance at any General Assembly offering indicates your agreement to abide by this Community Code of Conduct policy and its terms.