Free Intro to Public Speaking Class Online | May 15
About This Workshop
Everyone can master the art of public speaking and easily leverage the secrets the best speakers in the world use to elevate your public speaking performance, forget the fear, and learn to love the spotlight.
Public speaking is the most common #1 phobia in today's society, and at the same time, our abilities to strongly represent ourselves are becoming more and more of a priority. Whether we are job interviewing, pitching our startup, actively networking, or needing to lead a presentation in a boardroom, confidence, clarity, and communication skills are imperative for success.
In this class, you will bring the best out of yourself by learning proven methods that world-renowned speakers utilize in order to develop an authentic speaking style, engage an audience, and leave a lasting impression.
- Learn how to structure content for public speaking engagements.
- Understand how to use your voice, body, and silence to enhance your personal speaking style.
- Learn tactics for dealing with stress so it doesn't interfere with your message.
- Identify the key elements of your personal, authentic speaking style and learn how to develop them further.
- This class is taken completely online
- We will provide a link to the platform on the day of the class
- This class requires a computer and strong internet connection
NOTE: A small percentage of participants may not receive emails from us due to some domains blocking our automated emails. If you do not receive sign in instructions within 1 hour of the livestream, please email email@example.com and someone from our team will be sure to respond to you with sign in instructions right away.
About the Instructor
Community Code of Conduct
Your registration for or attendance at any General Assembly offering indicates your agreement to abide by this Community Code of Conduct policy and its terms.