Data Week | Storytelling: The Power to Influence in Data Science | May 19
About This Event
This session is part of GA's Data Week, a weeklong festival of free workshops, speaker sessions and panel discussions around leveraging data to drive business decisions, productivity and career growth. Check out the full schedule here!
So you have just finished a data analysis project, you have uncovered millions dollars worth of savings for your company and you have a whole heap of insights, recommendations and next steps; The final stage now awaits you - presenting your findings, insights and recommendations to your stakeholders, the people who will decide whether or not your recommendations will be implemented, so how are you going to give them an offer they can't refuse?
- How to ensure your analysis always hits the mark
- How to take people on a journey with Data Analysis and keep them wanting more
- How to ensure the right data visualisation is used for your analysis presentation
- How to ensure you tell an effective and engaging story with Data
- How to have an engaged audience when presenting your findings
- How to ensure your recommendations become actions!
About the Instructor
Mrinal has helped over a hundred clients across APAC adopt Tableau & scale it across the organization. If he's not playing with data, he's encouraging people to play with data. Prior to joining Tableau, he completed strategy consulting projects for the social sector.
Community Code of Conduct
Your registration for or attendance at any General Assembly offering indicates your agreement to abide by this Community Code of Conduct policy and its terms.