About This Workshop
Learn how to create a content strategy and editorial calendar that helps you achieve your business goals. You've likely heard that Content is King and it's more important than ever if you’re interested in building a strong relationship with ideal customers.
This activity-driven bootcamp will equip you with tips and strategies on how to devise your content marketing strategy, what digital channels make the most sense for your business and how to use them, plus how to track and analyze all of your content marketing efforts with data-driven decisions.
Who is this workshop for:
- Entrepreneurs and Business Owners who would like to build their audience.
- Digital Marketers looking for content strategies to expand the online presence of their brands.
- Individuals interested in starting a career in internet marketing.
General Assembly’s classes, workshops & events are for recreational purposes and are not regulated by the bureau of proprietary school supervision.
If this class is recorded, students will be sent the recording link within 7 days after class completion by email. Students are encouraged to download and save any shared materials (worksheets, deck if applicable) during class for later reference as they are not be shared by email.
- Learn how to create a basic content marketing strategy
- Learn how to build a content editorial calendar
- Discover how to create and curate content for your business
- List and execute at least 5 key best practices on content marketing
- Walk away with examples of KPIs and metrics to track
You will need access to a laptop or computer with a working webcam and microphone as well as a strong internet connection.
This class will occur completely online using Zoom.
Class setup information will be emailed to all students signed up around 24 hours before (and again an hour before) your class launches.
Each individual class participant must have purchased a ticket
Community Code of Conduct
Your registration for or attendance at any General Assembly offering indicates your agreement to abide by this Community Code of Conduct policy and its terms.