Equip your team with the essential skills to drive effective marketing in the digital age.
The best resource for a comprehensive foundation in modern marketing.
Craft and launch effective multi-channel brand, acquisition, and retention campaigns with the program that global leaders rely on to advance their teams. Highlight marketing fundamentals, including customer insight, segmentation, CRM, analytics, and automation.
This learning path is ideal for raising skill levels and building a culture of continuous learning. Leverage the materials and the Certified Marketer Level 1 (CM1) assessment in employee onboarding or ongoing development.
- ~20 hours of premium self-led content, including lessons, quizzes, and projects.
- 5 one-on-one sessions with an expert mentor.
- 12-month access to GA’s learning platform, available anytime across devices.
- Downloadable lesson summaries and project toolkits.
- Dashboard to manage team members.
- Assessment to identify skill gaps.
- Letter of completion.
Dedicated Expert Support
Team members can leverage one-on-one sessions with GA’s expert mentors to troubleshoot complex concepts, go deeper into topics of interest, and refine portfolio projects.
High Engagement and Completion
Our unique approach keeps users on track and motivated by combining bite-sized lessons, projects, mentor sessions, and reminders. Access is available anywhere, anytime across your laptop, tablet, and smartphone.
The CM1 assessment was developed with the Marketing Standards Board to help marketers understand their capabilities and employers identify talent.
This program includes access to the CM1 assessment. A study guide and practice assessment are provided, along with personal CM1 score reports for all participating members of your team.
Qualifying scores of 30+ out of 45 receive the prestigious CM1 Credential, recognized by top companies around the world.*
The Marketing Standards Board
GA works with global industry executives on the Marketing Standards Board to establish standards for excellence in marketing and build the next generation of leaders. Read more here.
Inside Our Industry-Backed Learning Path
- Market research
- Audience segmentation
- Developing and using personas
- Mapping the customer journey
Creative and Content
- Setting objectives
- Writing briefs
- Adhering to brand
- Content strategy and creation
- Audience, channels, and devices
- Delivering creative feedback
- Social media
- Display advertising
- Digital video
- Traditional media
- Direct channels (SEM/SEO)
- Owned media
- Retail marketing
- Earned media
- Emerging channels
- Measuring business impact (LTV, CAC, ROI)
- KPIs by marketing funnel stage
- KPIs by marketing channel
- Cohort analysis
- Multi-touch attribution
- CRM and personalization
- Testing and optimization for CMS
- Marketing automation
- Ad tech
- Data management
“With CM1, we have a unique opportunity to develop a widely recognized marketing expertise standard. This is for us a powerful assessment and empowerment tool.”
Jean-Claude Le Grand
L’Oréal’s Executive Vice President of Human Relations