Equip your team with the essential skills to make data-driven decisions.
The best resource for a comprehensive foundation in data analysis.
Empower your team with the context, practical know-how, and practice needed to confidently analyze data with the program global leaders rely on. Highlight fundamentals, including framing questions, cleaning data, visualizing data, and communicating insights.
This learning path is ideal for raising skill levels and building a culture of continuous learning. Leverage the materials and the Data Analysis Level 1 (DA1) assessment in employee onboarding or ongoing development.
- ~15 hours of premium self-led content, including lessons, quizzes, and projects.
- 5 one-on-one sessions with an expert mentor.
- 12-month access to GA’s learning platform, available anytime across devices.
- Downloadable lesson summaries and project toolkits.
- Dashboard to manage team progress.
- Assessment to identify skill gaps.
- Letter of completion.
Dedicated Expert Support
Team members can leverage one-on-one sessions with GA’s mentors to troubleshoot complex concepts, go deeper into topics of interest, and refine portfolio projects.
High Engagement and Completion
Our unique approach keeps users on track and motivated by combining bite-sized lessons, projects, mentor sessions, and reminders. Access is available anywhere, anytime across your laptop, tablet, and smartphone.
Pinpoint Skills Gaps and Growth Opportunities for Your Team
This program includes access to the Data Analysis Level 1 (DA1) assessment. A study guide and practice assessment are provided, along with personal DA1 score reports for all participating members of your team.
GA’s industry-benchmarked assessment helps you measure proficiency against thousands of analysts worldwide.
The Data Science Standards Board
GA works with global industry executives on the Data Science Standards Board to establish standards for excellence and build the next generation of leaders. Read more here.
Inside Our Industry-Backed Learning Path
- Data Analysis Framework
- Finding the right data
- Identifying and handling problematic data
- Harnessing the power of functions
- Data profiling
- Creating tables
- Charting and visualizing data
- Logical functions
- Statistical thinking and design
- Interpreting data with PivotTables
- Measuring the relationship between variables
- Telling a good story
- Designing effective visualizations
- Planning and building dashboards
- Exploring data with queries
- Refining searches
- Modifying text query results
- Null values
- JOINing tables
“This program offers a challenging mix of concepts that you can apply toward a variety of real-world business problems. The diversified instructional delivery methods, detailed problem sets, and one-on-one access to subject matter experts creates a learning environment that meets individuals’ unique learning styles and sets them up for forward success.”
Data Analysis Mentor