General Assembly is excited to further our commitment to a global community of lifelong learners and creators with our next stop: Denver. We’re on a mission to empower “Denverites” to pursue the work they love at our new home in the LoDo district, inside WeWork Union Station.
Other than its amazing mountains, clean air, abundant hot springs, and vibrant tech scene, there are a number of reasons why we are committed to Denver:
- Like Silicon Valley, Denver is among the most educated cities in the U.S., with 53 percent of the population holding a bachelor’s degree.
- Colorado is the number one relocation destination in the U.S. for skilled workers ages 25 to 44. And it’s no wonder – the laidback, outdoorsy culture draws highly-skilled, overworked employees from larger cities.
- And, finally, the city’s startup community is the burgeoning foundation of our global economy, and Denver is building it right into the future.
We’ll start celebrating Denver’s growing startup scene, ambitious Millennials, and hard-working businesses this February when we launch our first series of classes and workshops dedicated to offering education and opportunity in high-demand fields. We want to arm them all with the knowledge they need to meet the city’s growing need for innovative thinkers. Stay tuned for:
- Full- and part-time training in web development, digital marketing, and data science.
- Short-form, pro-led classes, workshops, and bootcamps.
- Expert panels, speaker series, and fireside chats spotlighting local innovation and digital trends.
- Networking opportunities with new faces and ideas at meetups, open houses, happy hours, and more.
No matter your career goals, we’re here to help you make them a reality.