Have you heard the news? The GA Australia team is proud to announce that in-person events and workshops in Sydney are BACK!
Beginning in May, you can now find in-person events and workshops at our Sydney CBD campus here.
Keen to dive into in-person workshops?
Here’s our starting lineup of all-star events and workshops to kickstart your in-person learning:
- Google Analytics Bootcamp – 3rd June
- How to Create Amazing Presentations in 90 mins – 8th June
- Excel Bootcamp – 15th June
- User Experience Design Bootcamp – 22nd June
- Instagram Masterclass – 24th June
a few things to keep in mind –
Our Australian campus is a COVID-safe campus, meaning that:
- Classroom capacity limits apply
- Frequently used areas are cleaned regularly throughout the day
- Campus undergoes full cleaning daily
- Anyone who is experiencing symptoms or has visited a hotspot must not attend in-person workshops
All attendees are required to adhere to local campus guidelines, including:
- Check-in to campus via the Service NSW app
- Temperature screening on arrival
- Adhering to social distancing guidelines in the classroom
If there are any changes to the schedule, you will be notified immediately via email.
Don’t forget to bring your own laptop and charger to participate in our in-person workshops.
If you have any questions or want to learn more about our in-person workshops, reach out to email@example.com. We can’t wait to welcome you back to campus!